Transcription Kit AS-2400
Transcribe Recordings and Handle Your Files Effortlessly
Transcription Workflow Solution, Streamlined
The AS-2400 olympus transcription kit is compatible with most of our digital voice recorders. The kit comes with everything you need to begin transcribing digital dictations with ease, including a foot switch, headset, and powerful software. This hands-free business solution allows playback of the industry standard DSS & DS2 file formats. The AS-2400 seamlessly integrates into the workflow of your office environment to save time and enhance productivity. The Olympus AS2400 Standard Digital Transcription kit includes everything you need for 1 computer to receive and playback dictation audio files created with Olympus Digital Recordersrs.
Have a Question ?
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is always ready to assist you in any way we can. You can contact us through our website, email, or phone number, and we'll be more than happy to help.
Olympus AS2400 Transcription Kit
Dictated. Documented. Improved efficiency with our transcription solutions.
USB foot pedal
with 3 buttons
- Extremely durable and long USB cable
- Perfect ergonomics for any shoe size
- Comfortable to wear even over hours
- Speech optimized sound quality
- 3.5mm ø mini-jack
Olympus DSS Standard Transcription Module
- Playsback DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 Files
- 2 modes of operation for Transcribe bar.
- Quick installation and configuration.
Compatible With DS, DM, WS And VN-PC Recorders.
Complete with footswitch, headset, and powerful software, the AS-2400 can easily be integrated into the workflow of any office system and significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and office locations. Compatibility with Olympus recorders provides a complete transcription solution.
Multiple Format Playback
Plays DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF audio formats in the background when another application is running, such as a word processor.
Foot switch control
Enables foot switch control of the playback process.
Transcription can be done by combining the playback sound with the adjustable playback speed, tone control, and noise cancellation.(It is not possible to playback while setting the playback speed and noise cancellation simultaneously with the Macintosh version.)
Voice recognition of dictation files is possible with the Dragon Naturally Speaking 8.0 and later.*
Automatic Software Updates
Automatic software updates through Internet.*
Transcribe Bar Modes
2 modes/views of operation for Transcribe bar.*
* Windows only Specs
Olympus AS2400 Kit Includes:
- DSS Player software transcription Software (Download)
- Olympus RS27H Transcription Foot Pedal
- Olympus E102 Transcription Headset
- Windows OS compatibility information: Windows 10, Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4,Windows XP Home edition Service Pack 2 and 3, Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 and 3 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista Home Basic, Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit),
- Windows Vista Business, Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista Enterprise, Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista Ultimate, Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU : Windows 2000/XP: Intel Pentium III 500MHz processor or more
- Windows Vista: Intel Pentium III 800MHz processor or more
- Mac OS Compatibility Information: Mac OS X 10.3.9 – 10.5
- CPU: Power PC G3 500MHz or more/Intel Core Sole/Duo 1.5GHz or more
This is an excellent item. When I switched from my old tape recorder to a digital one, it was took me much longer to transcribe recordings because I was using a microcassette transcriber. This has surpassed the speed of my microcassette transcriber. My work has reduced by around 60% as a result. I adore it. And I particularly value the advice I received from seller while I was attempting to determine which foot pedal would function best with digital recorders. They advised me choosing this, and they were accurate.