Olympus DS 9000 Digital Voice Recorder
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
With advanced features including a superior noise canceling system and enhanced structural integrity, the Olympus DS 9000 will simplify your workflow and improve dictation management efficiency. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress ambient noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports, and other noisy environments. A triple-layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds including breath “pops” and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy and enhanced workflow efficiency.
The DS-9000 is equipped with a shockproof body that is drop-resistant from falls of up to 4.9". An ergonomic slide switch with Rec / Stop / Play / Rew controls makes recording, editing, and playback comfortable and fast. Index marks can be placed into a file during recording or playback for quick and easy identification of important parts within the recording. The classic, intuitive interface allows for single-handed operation without having to look at the screen. The recorder also features motion sensor technology, which allows the user to wake up the device and have it immediately start recording simply by picking it up. Built-in VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in a speaker's dictation to save time, power, and recording space.
Professional Quality Studio Recording Built-in
The included studio-quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, encouraging more accurate transcription and professional-quality recordings.
Motion Sensor and VCVA Technology
While the motion sensor allows the user to wake up the device by picking it up to immediately start recording, the Olympus VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in a speaker's dictation in order to save time, power, and recording space. These features are easily customized and allow 15 different sensitivity levels, providing intuitive usage and power-saving options for every user.
Shock-Proof Body Improves Longevity
A reliable body design resistant up to a 1.5 meter (4.9-ft) fall significantly improves the lifespan of the device in heavy-use environments. An optical slide switch reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
Speech Recognition with Accuracy, Clarity, and Noise-Reduction
Intelligent dual microphone technology settings ensure optimization for many different recording environments. For example in a noisy environment such as an airport, use narrow directionality to ensure the voice is accurately captured. For conference rooms with multiple individuals speaking, use a wide directionality setting recording to accurately capture all presenters.
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 Software
- Share dictation files via email, a shared folder, or FTP
- Easily incorporates speech recognition into your workflow
- Quick installation and configuration with New Start-up Wizard
- Supports web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Certified up to 1.5-meter shockproof body
- Precise slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
- Full Color TFT LCD with white LED backlight, 36.72mm x 48.96mm / 2.4 inch (240 x 320 pixels)
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
- Storage media: Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), 2GB, 32GB (External)
- Internal storage media: 2GB (micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours of recording time
- DSS / DSS Pro / WAV / MP3
Professional Speech Processing
- Author IDs: 10
- Work types: 20
- Priority: High/Normal
- Verbal comments (up to 32 per file), Text editor, Pending, File lock
- Olympus DS-9000 Digital Recorder
- Memory Card (installed)
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Leather Carrying Case
- DSS Pro Dictation Software (ODMS)
- Click here to download Olympus ODMS Software (DM/TM License)
- Click here to download Olympus DS9000 Manual